On every house is there is what is called a NID or demarcation point. This is a grey box that typically has Bell written across it.

It is usually found on the side or rear of your house, close to the power metre. See below for typical image


Eyesurf is responsible for any outside wiring up to and including the NID. From that point inward, it is your responsiblity as the building/home owner

In most cases, your NID is already wired to one or more of the phone jacks in your house, so no additional wiring is necessary. However, if it is not and you require any additional wiring completed inside the home, then it would be your responsibility and at your expense as the owner of the house/building